Monday, November 28, 2011

An Educated American or the Ultimate Blonde Joke ?

Here is an educated American who is definitely NOT smarter than a Fifth Grader.  She's an example of our fabulous educational system and our even more fabulous entertainment industry on the TV show that pits stupid adults against smart fifth grade kids. Can she really be this stupid? Or is she being paid to act dumb. If so, she sure is good:-)

Have you ever watched  " Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" Try it sometime.  It's quite an experience. Watch the video below-- it's short-- and then afterwards while shouting "USA, USA, USA" and screaming " We're number one"  ask yourself, " just what is it that we are number one at?"

Damn, my fellow Americans.  What have we become?  Are we nothing more than the ultimate blonde joke?


5 comments:

Andrew Burnett said...

Even the question is wrong! "What" should blatantly be "Which"… is it really any wonder that such moronic people exist when everything is dumbed down to the lowest common denominator?

Unknown said...

My point exactly, Andrew. No wonder people like Palin, Bachmann, and Donald Trump can be seriously considered as presidential candidates-- kinda scary that we have the bomb, isn't it?

JeriWB said...

As an English teacher (jeriwb.com) who is taking time off from the classroom because I'm fed-up with the sham otherwise known as our educational system, I can honestly say this lovely blonde speaks volumes for what our pop-culture worshipping, twittering society values most: The dumber the better cuz who wants to think? The motto of most teens seems to be, "I wanna do what I want, when I want, and where I want." Who wants to think when it's so de-valued by so many?

tom said...

Oh my God. Please tell me that that young woman was faking the stupid, PLEASE....
Sadly I know it must be her true self...
The price of underfunding education for the last 40 years. Well done Republican party!
Sigh talk about a war on education
Bring back social studies

Unknown said...

Bring back social studies indeed, Tom. I share your pain:-)